Ensuring Healthy Meals
We have designed menus which meet, or exceed, USDA requirements. To ensure healthy meals, our meals are designed to:
- Contain less than 30% calories from fat
- Include fresh fruit or vegetable daily
- Contain organic and natural ingredients where possible
- Use whole grains
- Contain no trans fats or high fructose corn syrup
- Use no nuts or nut oils
- Contain no fried foods
- Include hormone-free milk
Ensure Student Satisfaction
We know if your students don’t eat their meals it doesn’t matter how wholesome it is. To ensure student satisfaction, we survey the parents and students regularly. We listen to your requests and incorporate our knowledge of nutritional value and food quality to deliver satisfying meals your student will love. We even make whole grain banana, zucchini, and pumpkin breads from scratch daily!
Easy Online Ordering
We give you online ordering so you can order easily, quickly, and at your convenience with no service fee. We are web based and available on any device.
Some Popular Menu Items:
- Spaghetti with homemade meat sauce or Marinara!!
- Homemade pizza!!
- Pumpkin, zucchini, and banana breads baked from scratch!!
- Award winning whole wheat chocolate chip cookies sold a la carte!!
Parents can cancel their order online up to 48 hours in advance. They can call the office up to 24 hours in advance. There is no credit or refund if a student is absent; we will have already purchased and prepped their meal.
If a school cancels with 24 hours notice there is full credit. Last minute cancellation will be determined individually.